Our school uniform is very important at Underwood West Academy. It helps to promote positive feelings of belonging to the school community and pride in our school. Everyone is expected to be in full school uniform everyday.
The school endeavours to ensure that our uniform is as gender neutral as possible. Uniform is as follows:
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with or without the school emblem.
- Grey or white polo shirt with or without the school emblem.
- Grey or black trousers (no joggers and leggings), grey/black skirt or pinafore.
- Optional purple fleece or coat with school emblem.
- Black shoes (no trainers).
- As above with option of short trousers, lilac gingham summer dress/shorts.
- Grey T-shirt with or without the school emblem.
- Black PE shorts/joggers/leggings
- Trainers or pumps
School Uniform is available to purchase online at myschoolstyle.com or you can purchase unbranded school uniform items from local supermarkets.